Service Requests

RVA 311 Logo


If you see an emergency, please call 911.

If you have a non-emergent concern, please use the RVA 311 website or app to report the issue. Using the RVA311 app, which is available for iOS or Android devices, you can notify the City of issues such as vacant properties, overgrown lots, potholes, and traffic light abnormalities. Similarly, you can submit a variety of requests directly to the city online through the RVA 311 website.

Also available to notify the City of concerns is the 311 Call Center, accessible from 7am-7pm Monday through Friday.

The Richmond City Police non-emergency number is (804) 646-5100.